Saturday, June 4, 2011

Movie Reviews Possibility

So I have been thinking of taking a break from the various posts about Ultimate Frisbee. I will be seeing X-Men First Class today and figure I will put up a review of it by tomorrow. If there are any movies you would like me to review post them in the comments and I will be sure to check them out! In the meantime here is a tough game that takes some practice to do quickly. What is your fastest time on easy? Mine is 29 seconds! Post your times and suggestions in the comments.

14 comments:

  1. Great idea for a movie review. Maybe you could review Tree of Life. I've been doubting whether to see it or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 150 and i'm not proud of it -_-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out my new blog. I like your visits! Very positive stuff you have here!

    (((vibes)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, that puzzle confused the hell out of me at first. I put all the pieces into the puzzle then I tried to figure it out, bad idea. Had to start over and do it one piece at a time, got 75 seconds though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. X-men It's a good one, pretty much the only thing I might see this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. 158... :/
    In my defense, I have got much sleep lately!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't been to the cinemas lately, so review anything in there now so that I don't have to go and see a bad movie :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. I couldn;t even finish it. Very clever game though

    ReplyDelete
  9. That game made my head hurt...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow that game is great, but hard! 84 seconds on first try.

    I'm thinking of seeing X-men soon.

    ReplyDelete