Monday, June 6, 2011

Updates on Everything

So I have decided that I will start posting some IQ style puzzles once and a while to spice things up. As well due to the comments on my last post with almost all liking the fourth song I figured I would throw out a few bands that I feel have a comparable sound. So here they are in no particular order, they are all pretty good listens:

Civil Twilight - Letters From the Sky

Crash Kings - Mountain Man

Oddly enough those two bands were the openers for a concert I went to a while back and absolutely stole the show from the main act (Anberlin). I ended up spending the rest of the concert talking to the Crash Kings who were exceptionally nice guys and quite down to earth. In any case see you all tomorrow with a new post and perhaps a tricky puzzle for you to solve! Stay tuned.

13 comments:

  1. Dude I love IQ puzzles. You should post a multiple choice puzzle one day than answer the puzzle the next day with explanations!

    Just throwing an Idea out there!

    Keep it up, can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a great idea!
    ...maybe you could add a leaderboard or something later on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @icey/Finding Cheap Homes

    If you guys know how I would go about making a scoreboard (maybe on the side as a gadget or something?) I will totally do that. Every day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bring it! I'll probably give up on the puzzles, but it'll be interesting to see what you have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the blog! keep it up, bud!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Braden you have the option to crate a numbered list in the editor...but you could always use paint.net or something similar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These seem like some pretty solid bands.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both songs a nice, thanks for the links. I can't wait to get frustrated with the IQ puzzles lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool, I like IQ minigame or test. Nice song btw

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to hear the Civil Twilight song covered by Radiohead. That guy wants to be Thom Yorke so badly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. a scoreboard would be cool to have on the side!

    ReplyDelete