Sunday, July 17, 2011

TF2 - Screenshots, K/D Ratio

Just a super quick update from a match I played recently where I absolutely dominated. I started off as Scout, my worst class and ended up dominating so I decided to switch to my worst class, Heavy and here are the results:

 I ended up getting 20 kills in one life when I switched to Heavy, skyrocketing my K/D ratio to over 7.0!
I felt so invincible in this game and I attribute my play being so much better to a tip I heard where you turn on "dings" so that you can hear when you hit your enemys. This has improved my game durastically. Any of you have tips for TF2?

4 comments:

  1. Haven't played a lot of TF2, so I don't really know. I do like the HWG, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn it don't make me get out my steam and play this game, I am terrible on the pc

    ReplyDelete
  3. installed it yesterday....
    it's fun i guess.
    i'm 'CaptainIcey'
    say hello when you see me ^^

    ReplyDelete